Full Firm Membership
MEMBERSHIP FEE: $325 plus $6 per death case*
Additional Firms under same ownership: $150 + $6 per death case
A Firm is a proprietorship, corporation, holding company, etc. operating a licensed funeral home in the state.
This is a full business services membership which includes the following benefits:
- Voting privileges
- Opportunity to serve on the OFDA Board of Directors
- Use of the OFDA's Master Trust (National Funeral Trust Services)
- Use of the Visa/Mastercard Merchant Card processing program
- Use of the Property & Casualty Insurance program
- Access to OFDA's Resume Service
- Use of the OFDA Ethics Committee for mediation
- Use of the NFTS Display Booth
- Complimentary use of such materials as brochures, dvds, and books
- Receipt of "The Communicator" online newsletter, email updates, and a copy of the OFDA Roster
- Listing in the Roster as an OFDA member and on the OFDA website
*The death case fee is reduced to $3 beginning with the 301st case.
Multi-location owners have a choice for their branches. If the location uses group benefits, then the location must join as a Firm. The owner will have a vote for each owned Firm membership. If the location does not use group benefits, then the owner may choose for that location to a an Affiliate Firm.
Registration Form - all fields required (if applicable)