Full Firm Membership
MEMBERSHIP FEE: $325 plus $6 per death case*
Additional Firms under same ownership: $150 + $6 per death case
A Firm is a proprietorship, corporation, holding company, etc. operating a licensed funeral home in the state.
This is a full membership which includes the following benefits:
- Voting privileges
- Opportunity to serve on the OFDA Board of Directors
- Use of the OFDA's Master Trust (National Funeral Trust Services)
- Use of the Visa/Mastercard Merchant Card processing program
- Use of the Property & Casualty Insurance program
- Access to the OFDA Resume Service
- Use of the OFDA Ethics Committee for mediation
- Receipt of the newsletter, email updates, and a listing in the OFDA Roster
*The death case fee is reduced to $3 beginning with the 301st case.
Multi-location owners have a choice for their branches. If the location uses group benefits, then the location must join as a Firm. The owner will have a vote for each owned Firm membership. If the location does not use group benefits, then the owner may choose for that location to be an Affiliate Firm.