OFDA membership is voluntary and open to all funeral home firms as well as professional affiliates (vendors) throughout Oregon, pending Board approval of application. Each member is required to pay dues and abide by the Association's Code of Ethics, but membership is more than paying dues and following rules. It's also an opportunity to connect to a rich resource in order to better serve the families in our care.
As a member, you can benefit from:
- Participation and/or Exhibition at the Annual Convention
- Quarterly district dinner meetings, held in locations throughout Oregon
- Online newsletter and email updates
- Use of the Ethics Committee for mediation purposes
- Public relations for the funeral industry in Oregon
- OFDA Resume Service
- Sponsorship and monitoring of legislation beneficial to the industry and the public
- Sponsorship of a mortuary science scholarship at Mt Hood Community College
- Group programs
So, what's the next step?
Call us. You can receive more information about becoming a member of OFDA by calling 503.639.1186